“All About Us”
OUR CORE BELIEFS AND PRACTICES
All Christians’ Fellowship International is a Ministry that has grown by the will of God for the propagation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ all over the world. Set up to establish and maintain a place for the worship of one true God. To provide Christian Fellowship for people of different Christian denominations and nations and those of like precious faith, irrespective of social position or worldly possessions by the conviction of the mandate received from the Lord Jesus Christ to:
- Preach good news to the poor,
- Bind up the broken-hearted,
- Proclaim the Gospel to all nations (Matt. 28:19),
- Proclaim freedom for the captives and release for the prisoners (Isaiah 61:1).
Inevitably, this document includes specific affirmations about Christ Faith and Gospel. It does not compel assents or replace the confession of faith of other Evangelical, Pentecostal or Charismatic Churches across the World. Instead, it is descriptive of (i) Central matters of faith (ii) Conduct governing this Ministry – ALL CHRISTIANS’ FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL (ACFI). It is noteworthy, however, that (ACFI) is an Evangelistic Oriented Ministry, and our vision, as seen above, is to “Preach the Word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, and exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.”
We believe that the Bible is the Word of God and that all statements in it are genuinely stated and are of relevance from generation to generation. We are quite aware of the existence of many denominations and their different doctrines and beliefs. However, to maintain unity among the genuine Christians in the body of Christ, the Bible is our only standard, and Jesus Christ is our great example.
We believe that Christian fellowship, mutual edification and evangelical effort, in and through the form and body of local churches is God’s ordained order for His people, and, that those of each local Church are enjoined to assemble themselves together for Worship, Fellowship, Counsel, and Instruction in the Word of God, and the work of the ministry; and for the exercising of those mutual gifts and offices provided for in the New Testament; and that the local Church is charged by the Word of God and the light of that Word by the Spirit in all godly fear and love; and believing that those things are essential to obtaining the Christian goal, “Be ye therefore holy even as your Father in heaven is holy;” and further, believing that God has called us, anointing us to emphasize the fullness of the Gospel in and through the Baptism of Water and with the Holy Ghost (which is our distinctive testimony) according to the scriptures; (John 3:5; Acts 1:4-5, 2:4, 2:38, 8:36-37, 10:44-48, 19:2,6; Matthew 28:19).
Therefore, we have accepted the following Statement of Fundamental Truths and have adopted the By-Laws, which do herein appear. We shall seek, by the grace of God, to be governed by the By-Laws as are herein set forth and will also seek to teach and propagate the doctrines as are contained in the Statement of Fundamental Truths.
STATEMENT OF FUNDAMENTAL TRUTHS
- The Lord God is one Lord and has external existence in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is the maker of all things – (Deuteronomy 6:4-5, Matthew 28:19, 2 Corinthians 13:14, Matthew 3:16, John 14:16-17).
- The virgin birth, the sinless humanity, and the miracles of Jesus Christ – (Luke 1:35, Matthew 1:20-23, Hebrews 4:15, John 2:11).
- The death, resurrection, and the ascension of Jesus Christ – (Mark 10:45, Luke 24:39, Acts 1:9-11, I Peter 2:24).
- The imminent personal return of Jesus Christ – (Matthew 24:37-51, 25:31-46, 24:37-51, Acts 1:10-11, I Thessalonians 4:16-17).
- The new birth as a condition for entering the Kingdom of God and for receiving eternal life – (John 3:3-7, Titus 3:5-7).
- The baptism of the Holy Ghost accompanied by such signs as established in the Bible – (Acts 1:8, 2:4, I Corinthians 12:1-11, Galatians 5:22-26, Ephesians 5:18).
- Practical holiness and the doing of good works when still alive – Romans 6:11, 12:2, Ecclesiastics 9:10, Ephesians 2:10, 4:22-24, James 5:13-20).
- Divine healing through faith as a provision in the atonement – (I Peter 2:24, Isaiah 53:4-5, Matthew 8:16-17, James 5:13-18).
- The preaching of the Gospel – (Acts 1:8, 2 Timothy 4:2-5).
- The future resurrection and immortality of the bodies of believers (Romans 8:23, I Corinthians 15:1-end).
- The establishment of a New Heaven and a New Earth in which the righteous and righteousness will reign forever – (Isaiah 65:17, 66:22, II Peters 3:13, Revelation 21:1).
- Eternal life for believers and eternal punishment for the unbelievers – (Daniel 12:1-2, Matthew 25:46, Mark 9:43-48, Revelation 20:11-15).
CALLING OUT, GOING FORTH, MOVING FORWARD IN CHRIST!
Ours is a Kingdom training center, not a country club. We pledge ourselves to make the Church one body; Heal every sentimentality; Bind ourselves together in love; Build ourselves in one faith; Join ourselves together in one heart; And experience the manifestation of God’s Signs, Wonders, and Miracles among us – Come and worship God with us in any of our Assemblies nearer to you and your life would not be the same again.